Wellness Coach Job Description
- The coach will provide day to day wellness support and monitoring of the overall wellness for a selected group of employees.
- The Coach will work in an office setting on site with individuals who are experiencing difficulties. The wellness coach will work with personnel to identify and manage presenting issues and support the personnel in making appropriate wellness and lifestyle modifications.
- A strong sense of compassion and commitment to helping people are the most important qualities in this role.
The coach will:
-Conduct resiliency training during on-boarding and refresher trainings as needed;
-Conduct 1:1 coaching sessions with personnel.
-Attend standing meetings with Management;
-Prepare monthly reports;
-Conduct wellness assessments throughout and agents’ tenure with the program;
-Facilitate monthly group sessions / seminars around mental health and awareness topics.
· Masters in Psychology. (Preferable Counseling psychology)
· 2 Years of experience in counseling
· Knowledge of Computers.
· Good Communication skills.
· Prepared to work in rotational shifts.
Remuneration: Best in Industry + Company will provide door to door transportation
Job type: Full time and contractual basis
Location: Mumbai- Airoli, Navi Mumbai
- No. of days working (Roster Plan)- 5 days of working with 2 weekly offs (That can be any two consecutive days of the week)
- No. of hours of the shifts-
Morning shift: 6:30 am to 3:30 pm
Day shift: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Evening shift: 3:30 pm to 00:30 am
Night Shift: 9:30 pm to 6:30 am (Shift will change rotationally every month)
Interested candidates , pls share your CV to email@example.com
For further queries, pls contact the above mail.